Retail market impact on 2015 "Fathers Days"

• Overall, gross spending for Father’s Day 2015 is expected to reach $12.7 billion versus $12.47 billion last year. The National Retail Federation (NRF) predicts an average Father’s Day spend per person of $115.57 this year, about the same as last year’s average of $113.80.
• According to an NRF and Prosper Insights & Analytics Monthly Consumer Survey, 65% of shoppers will shop at department stores or online for Father’s Day gifts this year; three in 10 shoppers said they will shop online.
• This year, dads can expect a variety of gifts, from tech accessories to golf lessons to home improvement tools to greeting cards. There will be an increase in spending on “experiential” gifts that are centered on brunch, dinner or other Father’s Day activities.
• Father’s Day always falls behind Mother’s Day in terms of gross spending, at $12.7 billion versus $21.2 billion for Mother’s Day. However, both holidays have showed strong year-overyear growth.



Father's Day Prayer

Thank you God for all the ways my daddy looks after me:  Taking care of me and helping me when I am hurt, cooking sausages and taking me to bed, cooking barbecues and helping me to cut my food, working hard at work every day Papa. When you lift me up to cuddle me and stay with me when I walk, when you buy me lego. When you help me draw and when we are busy together at the park. 
Thank you God for all of the precious moments I spend with my dad: He likes shopping with me and taking my whole family fishing. He loves watching me do swimming lessons and swimming in the big waves in the seas. Going to the snow and making snowmen, playing hockey with me or soccer and taking me to the zoo. Going on rollercoasters even though you are scared. I like it when he does magic shows and when we go to McDonalds. 
Thank you God for my daddy who makes me smile: When he pretends to be a clown and calls me funny names like Boris, or sausage or duck. When he pulls funny faces, does funny tricks, blows me balloons that look like animals or plays tickle monsters. When he pretends to be a clown or an ogre and carries me upside down . 
Thankyou God for all the ways my daddy shows his love to me: When my dad cuddles and kisses me, when he always tickles me, when he gives me kisses and hugs, when he says a bedtime prayer or reads a bedtime story, when he gets coffee with me at Red Brick and taking me on holidays to Daydream Island. When Thank you Jesus for dad!

A father is someone who loves you very much, He is the one who has the magic touch. 
When someone asks "Who’s that guy?" You say, "My dad!” with a proud glimpse in your eye. 
A father is good at teaching you sports, His favorite part of the Olympics is when they light the torch. A father sometimes buys you candy with a creamy touch, A father is someone who loves you very much! 

Four years old: My daddy can do anything. Five years old: My daddy knows a whole lot. Six years old: My dad is smarter than your dad. Eight years old: My dad doesn't know exactly everything. Ten years old: In the olden days, when my dad grew up, things were sure different. Twelve years old: Oh, well, naturally, Dad doesn't know anything about that. He is too old to remember his childhood. Fourteen years old: Don't pay any attention to my dad. He is so old-fashioned. Twenty-one years old: Him? My Lord, he's hopelessly out of date. Twenty-five years old: Dad knows about it, but then he should, because he has been around so long. Thirty years old: Maybe we should ask Dad what he thinks. After all, he's had a lot of experience. Thirty-five years old: I'm not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad. Forty years old: I wonder how Dad would have handled it. He was so wise. Fifty years old: I'd give anything if Dad were here now so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was. I could have learned a lot from him. DADDY, If all these Kisses aren't enough, If all these hugs don't work their charm, I have two arms to help keep you warm. If this gift doesn't show how much I care, I have REAL hugs & kisses to share!

What Is A Dad?  
A Dad is a person  who is loving and kind,  And often he knows  what you have on your mind.  He's someone who listens,  suggests, and defends ~  A dad can be one  of your very best friends!  He's proud of your triumphs, but when things go wrong,  A dad can be patient  and helpful and strong  In all that you do,  a dad's love plays a part ~  There's always a place for him  deep in your heart ~  And each year that passes,  you're even more glad,  More grateful and proud  just to call him your dad!  Thank you, Dad...  for listening and caring,  for giving and sharing,  but, especially, for just being you!         Happy Father's Day   

Comments